Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Kissing During a Pandemic

So all of my friends that were in relationships broke up. That kinda throws a wrench in my plans because I need people to kiss in my trailers. So, I turned to Twitter to see if any of my 57 followers could help me out.

Unfortunately, my little brother's friends are lonely too.


I broke up with my ex-boyfriend like two months ago and I think it'd be messier than it's worth trying to involve him in helping me out. Plus, I simply do not want to, which I think is a good enough excuse to not do anything.

I could give up and turn my trailers into a film about a cute kitty romance involving my cat, Pikachu, but he's mean and doesn't like other cats and I'm not very well trained in the art of animal training. It's unfortunate, I think Pikachu makes quite the handsome leading man.


So, I got to texting people individually if they could help me out by acting in my trailers. I sent the following text:
"1. is there someone who is willing to kiss you on the mouth?
2. if so, could you act in a trailer for me?"

I got the following responses...

Matheus:

Camille:
But then I realized my friend David is literally in a relationship and his girlfriend is very nice. After asking if they would act in my trailer, David told me that he'd ask but it'd probably be a yes! I'm very excited and by knowing their vibes, I know I can more properly develop a story. I think that writing the role specifically for someone is much easier than writing the role and trying to find two people that fit into that role.

No comments:

Post a Comment