Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Funky Costumes?

 So I was scrolling Twitter (as one does) and I came across this tweet that really piqued my interest. Here it is below:

I really like this as a look. The monochromatic for each character is definitely something I could incorporate, especially if I decide to go for a more whimsical childhood-based storyline like some of the color palettes inspired me to.

I'm also tempted to use a funky hat. I feel like I could have a lot of fun by incorporating a frog hat. I don't know how serious I am about this idea, but I definitely think it could be fun, funky, and fresh.

On a more serious note, I think I'm liking the following color palette for costuming. We'll see how it goes once I figure out who I can get to act in my trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment