Monday, March 2, 2020

Ooops! I Didn't Order It on Time!

So I know it's been less than a week since I made the post about how we chose out our costume and how we really liked it and how it looked cool. Well, I didn't buy it last week and now it doesn't have free returns so I can't get it. Oops.

So Robert and I are dress shopping again! On Amazon! Don't be harsh, we both don't know how to drive and I can easily do the returns at my job. So, long live online shopping!

The first thing we did is do more research beyond "1950s dresses" via Amazon search and our personal opinions. If we're gonna start over, we're gonna do it right!

We learned the the 1950s loved pastels. Which, great! That's easy to get. At least that's what I thought before we went through the color options of our first picks and only got jewel tones.

But then we kept reading the article and found out that they also liked jewel tones, especially during cold weather. We don't have to explain that to our viewer though, so we got a silhouette that followed a lot of the pictures that we saw and continued on.

So, here's our new dress that we actually ordered! 


Thank god for Amazon one-day shipping because it'll be getting here tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll be able to get Veronica to try it on sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment