Saturday, March 28, 2020

I'm Stuck

So I stabilized all of my footage and cut it all to length. I sent the opening shot to Robert for him to sound engineer but there's been a disturbing amount of silence from his end.

But I'm stuck. I can't bring myself to edit in the hologram. It's a task that seems so daunting that it's stopping me from even starting.

To avoid confronting it, I'm going to skip to color grading the footage. I quite enjoy this step because I love pretty colors. Remember:
(It's a joke, obviously, don't judge me too harsh)

Anyways. Due to coronavirus


I've been watching a lot more YouTube videos and I've definitely expanded my scope. I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this because I found a video that might just get me through creating holograms.




It's by YouTuber Cody Ko but he did a lot of cool techy special effects and if he can do it, I literally can do it too. We'll just avoid the huge gaps in video editing experience.

Anyways, a short update, but I don't have much to say. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment