Wednesday, February 26, 2020

We Got Filming Permission!

Robert and I got to thinking about where we would film. Sure, we could film in a bedroom, but that would require a good amount of cleanup in order to get it to look retro. In addition, it would be much harder to find retrofuturistic mise-en-scene to turn my room, or Robert's, or our actress's into something that would realistically work. Sure, there's nothing "real" about the world we're creating, but we want to make it look as if we're actually in the future that looks like the past.

So there was only one thing I could do.


Turns out I was completely forgetting that Weston, where Robert and I live, has a retro-themed diner! It's called Lucille's and would require minimal hassle to get to. (Our music video set in Las Olas was rather complicated to organize).


And she's cute!



So I got to emailing the owner, and she said yes!



Now we have to get a solid filming schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment