Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I Single-Handedly Created the Future


I DID IT! I followed the tutorial and it made a pretty cool end result! Of course, this isn't super professional, but that was never the intention. This was just to make sure I was able to do the effect. I'm really pleased with it, though. 

I know that the hologram and the swiping motions don't match, but the tutorial does explain how to do so. I might make a blog post in the future to show off this skill, though.

I was told that I should make the hologram red because red is a love color/the color of passion. While I don't really like the idea of a red hologram because it screams evil villain, I did change the hologram to be red to check it out.


Again, don't love it. But I'll put up a poll online to see which my friends like better. I think peer feedback would be especially useful for this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment