Monday, February 24, 2020

A Pretty Cool General Outline

We want to start with our character getting ready for a date. We want to incorporate the use of holograms in the scene through a video chat with a friend and the character going through a dating app (I'll have some mockups of the futuristic dating app up on the blog soon!). They'll finish putting their makeup on while the dialogue helps establish the plot and setting. 

I found this video tutorial for how to make holograms in Premiere Pro (the editing program I will be using), so I plan on doing a few test runs to make sure I'm able to actually do this hologram concept before we actually fully commit to it.


Robert is going to go amongst his friends and ask who wants to be in our movie and who is willing to have pictures taken of them in order for us to use in the fake dating app.

I think I'll write the script while I'm away this weekend. I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment