Sunday, February 23, 2020

Makeup Is Hard...

I feel like an aspect of film that is often overlooked by amateurs is makeup. Lucky for me, I have way too much makeup and I will jump at literally any opportunity to use it. So I got to researching types of makeup I could do for our film!


These pair of looks inspired the next following ones I made. Basically, I'm just going to show a very sped-up video of me applying the makeup and then a final look of what I came up with. So prepare for some mediocre makeup looks!



Yes, I heavily fixed the eyeshadow and the lipstick. No! We're not gonna talk about it! I softened up the lipstick heavily and gave it more of a blotted look since it was a MESS before. But I kind of like how the eyes turned out! I would maybe add crystals in order to make it more "futuristic". I'll link the ones I'm thinking of below.


Anyways... onto the blue look!




Once again, I fixed the eyeshadow shape and softened the lipstick. I'll probably throw this lipstick out because it sucked! It looked so streaky on and would look bad with a camera that has any kind of decent quality. But, there are good things! I think using a glitter highlight is super fun and ~futuristic~ and I just liked it. I think this combined with maybe something more abstract could lead to a cool SciFi look. 

Are my eyes irritated and is there glitter all over my face? The answer to both of those questions is yes. So that's where I'm gonna leave off for today! I'll pick it right back up tomorrow with more traditional and maybe I'll throw in an abstract look... or 5. We'll see what my eyes are up to! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment