Friday, April 16, 2021

A Reflection

To say this year has been rough would be an understatement. I feel like I could extend this sentiment to my project: a bit rough. While I'm overall pleased with the finished result that you see on my blog, I feel like I could've been a lot more with more time (who wouldn't agree with that?)

Some time was lost due to me going off medication and having to fix the aftermath of the ordeal, as well as after the death of my uncle. I feel like these were crucial times for planning and filming, however, I don't regret this lost time because it was important for me to process both of these events.

I'm very pleased with the social media page, as it is very visually engaging. I'll discuss more in my CCR regarding why I decided to break conventions in regards to the visuals I used. I also really like the trailers I produced, despite some audio issues (though, a major improvement from my previous projects). The poster is one area I'm not super pleased with. While cohesive with the rest of the marketing, I think I would've preferred to match it with the actual color grading of the movie. However, I used an adobe filter for the color grading and while I'm pretty good with photoshop, I'm not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment