Monday, March 8, 2021

Telling Martina The New Plan

So, I honestly still wanted to make my chick flick because I did the research and thought it would be cute </3

But Martina and I both don't like kissing randoms, so I decided to go with the more grungey coming of age film. I think this is a lot easier for me to accomplish with the restraints I have. While I could possibly ask my friend Soha to be the star, her relationship is kind of rocky right now and it requires me completely finishing ALL filming in 4 days. I don't think that's a limitation I would like to place on myself, so this seems like the right way forward!


So, when I originally told Martina about the plan, I was very much thinking about Beautiful Boy, hence the idea for the grunge movie involving drug use. However, this isn't really the path I want to go with anymore, so disregard the comment!


Anyways, Martina is on board! A post about why I chose her will be going up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment