Monday, March 16, 2020

The World Is Ending I Hate This

YFUGKHLJKJHKGJFHGXZXFHCGJHVKGJLHK

Thank you.

So, I'm pretty sure Lucille's will be closing because La Torreta, the restaurant by the UPS Store I work at, has closed their dining. Which means that there's a big chance we might have to completely rescript and storyboard.


I emailed the owner of Lucille's to see whether they'll even be open and I am not opposed to begging to see if we can film despite coronavirus closures and just forgoing the existence of food in our script. This is a short post but it's going to be the beginning of a very frantic series of posts while figuring out how to plan for this film in literally 3 days so that we can stay on schedule and film it on Thursday to allow myself time to undertake what I assume will be a very annoying editing process.

I HATE HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment